Random Fun Facts
view more cool facts
- Not a single number has the letter "b" in it until you reach a billion..
- Germany borders 9 other countries.
- Gentoo penguins propose to their life mates with a pebble..
- The average cow produces 40 glasses of milk a day.
- The middle finger has the fastest growing nail..
- Flightless birds, like the penguin, could once fly..
- The number Pi (the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle) can't be expressed as a fraction, making it an irrational number. It never repeats and never ends when written as a decimal..
- 72% of people eavesdrop.
- When hydrogen burns in the air water is formed.
Keep Safe Online by Taking The "KidzSearch Safety Pledge"
1.) I will never give out any personal information that can identify me online unless my parents say it is okay. Things like passwords, links to social media sites, cell phone or home number, current location, full name, credit card number, social security number, school name, and home address must never be given out. Other things, like your birthday or age are okay in certain cases, but it is best to keep that private.
2.) I will never post any personal information about another person unless my parents approve it. This includes giving passwords to your friend.
3.) I will never post any pictures or videos of myself or others without getting approval from my parents.
4.) I will never sign up for any online service without first checking with my parents or a person I trust.
5.) I will never ever meet in person with someone I met online. If your parents say it is okay, have them go with you and meet in a public place.
6.) I will immediately tell my parents about anything that made me feel uncomfortable while online.
7.) I will never download or install any computer software or apps without checking with a trusted adult.
8.) I will talk with my parents about how much time I can spend online and what websites or tools I can use. I will not allow the internet to interfere with doing homework or house chores, exercising/sports, or other important activities.
9.) I will be very careful texting or playing online games while outside to avoid possibly hurting myself or others. I will make sure to stay focused on what is around me, such as looking out for cars or bikes, or wandering into unfamiliar areas.
10.) I will always be polite and respectful of others and never post anything hurtful online, or do or say anything that I would not want to be said about myself.